1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands Shooting Park - Redlands Ca.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by daledb, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daledb

daledb TS Member

Feb 3, 2009

I found myself in S. California on Memorial Day weekend and found the Redlands Shooting Park had scheduled a 4 day ATA Shoot, so naturally decided to take advantage of it. Not being from the area, not knowing anyone and more importantly not having shot with anyone from the area can sometimes be a little intimidating. I found in this instance the exact opposite. The first day I met the owner's (Terry Bilbey and is lovely wife). I can not say enough about these two. They are friendly engaging and very helpful. The targets were set perfectly the lunch was unbelievable. Each day something a little different but what a spread and all you could eat for $5.00, including dessert. All of it homemade.

I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Joe Dillard and Phil Ross (trap shooting greats both) along with many many others all of them friendly and helpful.

This is just a fantastic place to shoot. So if you every find yourself in S. California or for those of you fortunate enough to live in the area I highly recommend going out to shoot.

Dale DeBie
  2. BigBearRod

BigBearRod Member

Feb 27, 2011
    I second this feeling !!! If you ever wanted to start trap or skeet shooting this is the place ! EVERYONE is friendly and helpful there.

Rod Bunn (Big Bear Lake)
  3. JES

JES Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Second that one, nicest people, great target presentation, I recently moved from the San Diego area, that will always be one of my favorite all around places. Jan Slough
  4. metal1

metal1 TS Member

Feb 2, 2009
    another great place just a little south of them in escondido,are the great people of the escondido fish and game at wolford lake.was able to shoot there for a few months with evening trap and 5 stand on wed and sat,i still have a few spots spots left on my shoot card and i will be back ,,jeff
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.