1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REDLANDS RESULTS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shooter, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter

shooter TS Member

???

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Maybe no one was there..

3. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

I'm sure they will get posted on the CGSTA web site within a couple of days.

4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Thursday was the most incredible shooting I've ever seen. The wind was blowing about 30 to 40 MPH and the wind chill factor was in the 20's. The wind was blowing so hard during my handicap round that a big chunk from one of my birds came flying back at me and landed between me and the trap house.

The height of the birds out of the house was insane, shooting upwards at about a 60 degree angle. Not quite straight up, but almost!

Friday wasn't quite as bad chill wise, but it was still cold!

Kevin

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Maybe the results should be listed with an asterisk. Or each shooter given a 3 bird mulligan. That is tough shooting conditions. Fred

6. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

I didn't think Thur. was that bad,,my scores were way down,,but there were some high 90's and one 98. The left "bird" was high, and the right a little low,,but still breakable. I can't say about Sat. or Sun. (didn't shoot). Yes, I have shot with better shooting conditions, but,,,

Norman

7. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Snglfoot,

"I didn't think Thur. was that bad,,my scores were way down,,but there were some high 90's and one 98".

Yes this was in the morning on Thursday before the wind really kicked up. The handicap round was way worse than the singles. I'm not proud of it, but taking Champion in the handicap with a 90 shows how bad it was...

Kevin

8. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thats the truth. If its not at Mugu I wont go. Its only 14 miles from the house

9. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Terry: Have Maryann fax me the winners , I'll get them posted on the website, (cgsta.com) right away. Sorry I could not make it to this shoot, Happy New Year,

Walt

10. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Thanks Maryann, the results are now posted.

Walt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.