1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands PITA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by E. Beaver, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Terry, wishing you every success with P.I.T.A. You are a true sportsman and I am behind you 100%.

Charlie

2. JES

JES Member

I will be there for the clinic, will that work with being able to shoot? Jan Slough

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I'm not going if Charlie McPhee is going. Chances of winning, which were slim and none before, are now zip for me the way Charlie has been shooting lately.

(Charlie: Kudos!! and I'll be there to learn from you while on the line.)

4. THE POSTMAN

THE POSTMAN TS Member

Terry:

Does this mean our monthly doubles marathon event are continuing the first
    Wed. in March? I'll contact Vegas,Tom M,and Donna S. and give the news.

Wilbur Poston

5. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

The last two years, Redlands has thrown about 18.5% of all ATA targets in the State of California. For the last 3 years Redlands has thrown more targets than the CGSTA State Shoot. Kingsburg is credited with the pre-state shoot targets which puts it at about 9% of the total targets over the last two years.

NHSC has thrown about 4% over the last two years. Not bad considering we only throw on 14 days. That equates to an average of 44 shooters per date.

6. Shotgunchick

Shotgunchick TS Member

I will be looking forward to attending Redlands first PITA SHOOT. Weather its ATA, PITA, Club shoots, Leauge Shoots I will support Redlands Shooting Park. Redlands has always been a pleasure to shoot at because I can always count on consistent targets, working equipment and welcoming greetings. It is without a doubt our premiere shooting facility in Southern Calif.

I thank Terry for his dedication to keep Redlands alive and give us the best shooting experieces. Jacque, for her time to make us all fabulous lunches and great deserts. MaryAnn, running the front office with always a smile and warm welcoming. Score keepers, taking the time to learn how to score and being polite. Team Effort that works.

I support all of Southern Calif shooting facilities by shooting either or ATA, Club shoots, Leauge shoots and now PITA. The clubs need us all to keep them alive.

Now lets get down to some fun and shoot. Hope to see you all March 13 and 14 at Redlands first PITA. Come and support....
    Dianne Savage

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Shotgunchick said it pefectly.

8. JES

JES Member

Shotgunchick is right on, are you taking the clinic? Give me a call later I have to charge my phone for a couple of hours. Happy days are here again we all will be competing at REDLANDS once again.

9. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that there will be registered targets again at Redlands! I have been having withdrawals lately:)

-Aaron

10. JES

JES Member

11. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Not unless the local club is willing to do it. Given the way that Redlands feels it has been abused by the CGSTA, I'd say the chances are slim.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Terry,

I don't know if I ever met you but I hope to one of these days so I can shake your hand, maybe when I take a ride over to join the PITA ... You have them all talking and thats a good thing because most of them are on your side ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. JES

JES Member

14. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Terry, that is really turning the other cheek. Good for you.

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

"Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone" Terry Bilbey obviously isn't standing alone ... My kind of guy in spades ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. JES

JES Member

17. JES

JES Member

18. JES

JES Member

19. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Up for Terry.

Charlie

20. JES

JES Member