1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

!!! Redlands !!! New Argentina Shoot !WOW!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cnjranch, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Well we all know Redlands Shooting Park is the best around, but it even gets better. Candy and I shot at Redlands today and had a chance to shoot three rounds on the new Argentina field. If you have heard of it and not shot it that is your lose. For those that have not heard of it check out the following link.

This shooting discipline compares to the best day one could hope for on opening day of dove season. At just under two minutes, a box of twenty five shells, twelve pairs and a lone single are history. At the end of the round your heart is pumping, barrels are smoking hot, hands are sweaty and your ready to do it again. Come check this out.

I shot three rounds with Terry and of course he missed four out of seventy-five. I believe a little pool for the first 50/100 straight should add a little excitment. What do you think. Thanks Terry for a great experience.

James and Candy

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Heard it was 10/12 dollars per round. Not for sure.

3. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

I have a card with credits and believe it was under ten. Even at ten or twelve it is a bargain as Dove hunting cost a little more.

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Terry, did any of the Tri County guys give it a spin?

5. sam952

sam952 TS Member

Well, I've been wanting to shoot at the Redlands, this is an added incentive. Looks like a blast.
    Kind of like double wooble on steroids. LOL

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

So that's what you think? How much do you think that? Say I hit 50%+ and you give me my $20.00 back that you taped on the window?

7. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Terry - I am not familier with this sport. Can you send me information and or advise where I can get it. Sounds great. - Jim Elliott

8. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

JIm: Check out the link provided in Jim's 1st post above... all the info you will need. I cannot wait to give it a try! Walt

9. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Walt let me know when you can make it. I can see me shooting more practice on this field than shooting doubles practice.

Bill I would use what you use for doubles and one could probably even open it up a little more. You essentially have crossers, incoming, and distance targets that are within reason. Some targets might be as close as fifteen yards and the furthest is thirty plus yards. The little right to left mini crosser is a huge problem.

James

10. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

How much for the electricals? We have six Winchester single stacks sitting idle. I did not see anywhere to get cost info. All I saw was the $23,000 price and I must assume that was a turn key job, including traps.
    Thanks in advance!

11. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

James: Are you using your trap gun? I have a Remington Model 31 field gun,(20 ga) that I used to hunt dove with.... would love to try it at this game. Walt

12. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I've shot it at Moore-N-Moore and it's GREAT!!

13. MSSA

MSSA TS Member

It is cool but it is really a new name on an old Game "The Flush" which has been around for quite some time in the Sporting Clays world.

We have a Ventriloquist Dealer that makes this a piece of cake and much more flexible for up to 8 machines on a 5Stand setup of an Overlay Skeet/Trap field. We shoot 75 targets as three man teams with only 6 seconds between pairs which is a real blast.

But whatever you call it, It is the fastest way to run through targets and a great addition to a 5Stand League....

Good Shooting!

14. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

I think Moore-N-Moore may have helped develop the system.

Think of it as a "one men flush and flurry".

15. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

shotshooter,

You let your sister marry Pat Moore? Are you crazy ? :)

16. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

From the times I've shot it at Moore-N-Moore, you could easily shoot it with any of the sub gauges.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.