1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands Gold Winter Chain

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shotshooter, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotshooter

shotshooter Member

Been following the thread about the CGSTA and the winter chain Buckles. I am a shooter that would like to shoot for the gold coin buckel but we all should remember in this day and age of bad economy and high gas prices and just the cost of shooting I understand what our organization has to deal with. Remember the higher things cost it reflects in less shooting which means less daily fees collected that causes our organization to have less money to buy what is needed to operate. The thread that Aaron Holguin wrote really hits home with me. It has nothing to do with going to a shoot just because of gold it is because of the fact that we have to beat the very best shooter that day and it always have been that way ever since I can remember.

So with that said Redlands Shooting Park is going to do something different for our shoots for February March, April (winter chain) and May we are going to give Gold coins to sundays handicap Champion and yardage group winners. They will consist of 1/4 oz for champ,1/10th oz for our yardage group winners which are 18-22,23-26,and 27 by it self.For April on sunday we will add the gold to the beautiful buckles that the CGSTA provides for the five yardage groups 1/4 oz to high yardage group score and 1/10oz for the rest. Ties will be shot off

We want everyone to remember that Bill and Ruthie Hunter always make sure that we have a money clip with a $20.00 dollar bill and a necklace which are pure silver. They will be given on those four shoots to High Vet and High Lady. If you run into them please give them your thanks.

We are doing this for the coming year because it will be special. It is the 100th State Shoot and it should be something. I know the CGSTA and especially Kym Hughes is going to be really busy making it the best it can be. We know there are a couple of hurdles to overcome but have no worries it will happen.

We are also going to do something special at the 100th state shoot details to follow at a later date thanks.

Terry and Jacque Bilbey
    Redlands Shooting Park

2. white rattler

white rattler Member

Good to hear Hang in there your friend Trevor Dawe.

3. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Way to go Terry and Jacque!

The February, March, and May shoots with gold for Champion and all yardages on Sundays and for the April winter chain gold on Saturday and Sunday will spark considerable interest.

Re Bill Hunter, by my estimate Bill has donated to date to Tri County Trap Club members a total of 72 Silver Dollar Money Clips and 72 Silver Dollar Necklaces each with $20.00. That's a lot of silver and a lot of dollars. A big thanks to Bill and Ruthie Hunter.

Charlie

4. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

If you have a schedule for your winter shoots, I would like to have one. Thanks, Barry. 36 Old Orchard Lane, Glen Carbon, IL 62034. or bcroach@sbcglobal.net.

6. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Barry,

You can go to the cgsta website and get a 2012/2013 shoot calendar.

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

8. DON JR

DON JR TS Member

Hey Terry, when feb. comes around please post your program on here,im interested also,its been a long time since we visited redlands.
    curten jr.

9. shotshooter

shotshooter Member

Don I figured that was what the CGSTA is trying to do was get more people interested in the winter chain shoots all we want to do is make it the best we can. Hope you and your dad can come it would be nice to see you at redlands thanks Terry

10. shotshooter

shotshooter Member

Trevor about time we see you again thanks for your post Terry

11. browning.12gauge

browning.12gauge Member

Added incentive to shoot Redlands not that I need it. I make the 240 mile round trip because Terry hosts a great shoot month after month. Ken J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ata winter chain results redlands shootin park

bill and ruthie hunter money clips for sale

cgsta gold coin buckle

redlands get busy in the winter