1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands February

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Are you going to set up a Master Class so Gary has a chance to win a 27 yard group? I think he wants you to bend his barrel so that it will shoot more towards where the target is going.

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Terry,

How are you feeling after that surgery? Amazing that you can even "drive" the computer imo.

3. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Terry,

Please send particulars of the Feb. 6 doubles marathon to my email above. I'll be driving back to Oregon from the SHOT Show in Vegas and by some miracle of mapmaking I find that the Redlands club is directly between the two places.

Thanks, Mike Mann

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Chango,

I'll brag on Terry. He had the surgery Wed. and was working the shoot Sat & Sunday. Tough as a boot. He said his neck never felt better. A couple of small holes to heal up. I told him if it was liposuction he should demand a refund.:)

5. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Terry,

Thanks for the response. Two questions: What time does the shooting start? Would either Bill Hunter or you mind if I donated some unique shooting related items to the Feb. shoot to be used as either random drawing prizes or class runner-up awards at your discretion? Just did this for the Sunnyvale Doubles Marathon this past weekend and the shooters seemed to appreciate the "extra" items.

Since I'll be taking that direct route from L. V. to Oregon (through Redlands) driving, I'll have space in the back seat for some goodies.

Good shooting, Mike Mann

6. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Terry,

See you Wednesday. What time do you think I can be done shooting 3 rounds of doubles?

Bomber

7. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Phil,

Will do, thanks, Chango2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.