1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands and Double D clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Wanted to let everyone know that we had a shooter change to another clinic and we now have (1) spot available for the clinic at Redlands next month. The dates are posted on our site and if you want the last spot just let me know. Go to the above site fill out the form submit the form and go to the store to pay your deposit. Thank you for taking a look.

Dennis DeVault

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

Up again...

4. lilbug

lilbug TS Member

5. Dennis DeVault

Well we still have (1) opening and I can't wait to leave from here and come to California. Saturday my son and I dug out of 2 feet of snow and the weather man says we are getting another 6 to 10" this Wednesday. Winter time in Ohio it's just grand.

Dennis DeVault

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

come on over to iowa dennis. we can give you some more snow. we got plenty & is snowing to day & not supposed to stop til tues evening. dwain

7. Dennis DeVault

Darwin,

Thank you but we are supposed to get what you are receiving now by Wednesday. Have a great day and I'm sure glad that we have global warming since it was -1 here this morning.

Dennis

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

You should be here today [So. Ca.]... 70+ degrees, sunshine, dry, shirt sleeves. Better bring your shorts and sandals for March.. tan those white legs. And to think that I almost bought that house by the lake in Canton. Is there a special technique for shoveling snow? Fred

9. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Dennis, Don't believe Fred, its almost freezing here today, in the low 50s. Hopefully it will warm up by March. Its still a long way from Ohio weather.
    Tom

10. Dennis DeVault

11. Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.