1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Redlands 1st Annual Hunter Open!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BMC, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMC

BMC Member

Starting A Rumor - Redlands

WTF? Come on' WS, don't lolly around the gossip bush, spill the beans! Inquiring minds want to know..LOL

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

Rumor has it, that the October '07 shoot at Redlands will have $10,000 added money. I think Terry said that there would be $1,000 to the singles champion on Sat. $500 to the Class Winners, and Category winners. Then on Sunday, 200 handicap, with $2,000 to the Champion, $500 to yardage group and category winners. Don't know the specifics, but Terry said he was gonna try to have the program ready to take to the Grand. I believe that Bill and Ruthie Hunter have something to do with it. Maybe Terry can fill in some details.

Vickie

3. BMC

BMC Member

WOW!!!!

4. BMC

BMC Member

Sounds Awesome Terry. I like the moving the marathon doubles to the weekend too.

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

TTT

6. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

To All,

I just saw Bill Hunter today at Triple B. Mr. Hunter is very excited to have the very first Hunter Open at Redlands and is hopeing that it will bring shooters from across the country. I have no doubt that this will be an exceptional shoot and the time of year should be wonderful.

For those going to Tucson for the Autum Grand this is a great shoot to attend. It would be great to see a turnout as good as the New Years shoot or even bigger. Can't wait to see everyone who will be there.

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

When can we squad?

8. 682LINY

682LINY Member

this shoot is about the only thing that would get me out to the left coast,,,,hope everyone has a good time,,,wish I could be there,,,,maybe its time to visit Mom out in LA,,,Billy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.