1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RED SOX WIN WORLD SERIES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sxs28ga, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sxs28ga

sxs28ga TS Member

Sox SWEEP - A Rod - OPTS out - it doesnt get much better - well maybe 100 straight in HC - GO SOX - hey Dave wouldnt ARod - Look good in red sox

2. mirage1

mirage1 Member

Sox and Patriots !!!! What a weekend !!! Off to Indy !!!
    Joe

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I'm no red Sox fan, in fact, I'm mildly annoyed that an east coast team won.

But you have to take your hat off to them. They played excellent baseball and won with no doubt who was the best team.

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Congrats to the Red Sox. They were definitely the best team and they proved it! They had the hitting ,pitching,and managing to win it and they did! More power to them. Looks like the Rockies have a ways to go yet?

5. slick50

slick50 Member

It is Jordan's furnature. A popular chain of furnature stores in Mass. It won't cost them much. They got insurance for the promotion gimick...

6. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

I heard on the radio today that the insurance company is paying out $20 million to people that bought furniture from Jordans during the Ad campaign. Not bad for the people that bought new furniture!

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had hoped that the D'Backs would win and that didn't pan out, then I hoped the Rockies would win and that also did not pan out, "Congratulations" to the B, Ba, Bos, Boston Red Sox for playing championship baseball when it mattered the most ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Love them Sox. I surely hope they don't go after A-Rod. They've got a great team of many young players and have provern they can kick butt.

A-Rod is a great ballplayer, but he's a bigger PITA than he's worth. Actually, I think all the clubs ought to ignore him, and let him cool his heels on the street.

He quit the Yankees. Good riddance I say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.