1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Label

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Each gauge in the red label is built on its own frame. Therefore, a 20 gauge barrel wont work on a 12 gauge frame. I would suggest purchasing a Beretta if you want multiple gauges on a single frame. Their 20/28 gauge silver pigeon combo is a beauty. Stoeger (AKA CRAP) is the only one that I know that does a 12/20 combo...but im sure others will know more.

Forrest

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

If my memory is correct the little skeeter is made from browning. The only problem with them is that they do not have a ejector, and have to be pulled from breech and pulled out of skeeter, then skeeter installed in breech and then loaded again for next shot. All and all a bit of a pain. I suggest that you try the Seminole chokes, they have the built in ejectors and work very well. I have used them and think that going down 2 ga.'s is a bit much, but a 20 ga. in your 12 ga. is perfect. Same as 28ga. in your 20 gun. Best of luck. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.