1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Label for sale.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by redhawk44, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

This is a 12 ga. Red Label that is about 4 months old. I bought it for skeet, and I should have bought one with a 28" barrels instead of the 26" barrels that this one has. It has not been used very much because I usually shoot the 28 ga. and the 410 at skeet, so it is in excellent condition, no scratches dings or mars. It comes in the original box with all the stuff that was in it when I opened it. The only changes are that I put a Marbels front sight on it and I also fixed the safety so that it does not go on automatically when the gun is opened.

$950 + $25 shipping to your dealer.

email me at: ytod252@yahoo.com

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

Why would you have ever bought a field gun w/ straight stock in the first place for skeet?

3. 8 1/2 shot

8 1/2 shot TS Member

The Ruger might not be the worst gun for skeet, maybe hang a weight out a ways on the lower barrel. They can recoil a little excessively, I fixed that probem by putting a neoprene sleve on the stock, a Browning recoil pad and shoot 1 oz loads. Works fine now. Mostly now I shoot skeet with my trap combo 32 inch Browning, just take about 3/16 spacer off the comb. It shoots somewhat high but just come up from under, sure swings through well. I have a Red label 26 inch 28 gauge, now that is a challenge.

4. marine_0341

marine_0341 TS Member

nice gun but a little high for me at the moment. will stay in touch. e-mail me

5. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

I have reduced the price to 895.

It is time to move on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.