1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Hill, PA trap meat shoot 12-2-2012

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by ImpalaBob, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

New Supplier with new meat prize that we have not had before!

Bob

[​IMG]

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hi Bob,..how far is that club from Oxford or West Chester??

3. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Do you still have the Indian head created with a .22 cal. rifle hanging on the clubhouse wall??

4. CalvinMD

I just visited WCGC last week for the first time...will go back for sure but might go to this place to broaden my horizons even more

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

From west chester, Redhill is about a hour's drive give or take 15 minutes. it's a great place to shoot for meat. They have stocked my freezer well this year.. Meat Prizes are always top notch.

6. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

YES We still have the bullet crafted Indian head! YES about 1 hour from Westchester Gun Club. Way back in the day .... West Chester, South End, and Red Hill were the big 3 trap Clubs. We have been there since 1942.

7. CalvinMD

Sweet!...I would be coming from the Oxford Pa area off Rt 1

8. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

IMO ..... 30 > 202 > 422 > take Royersford Exit and turn to the right > follow TWP Line until it dead ends at stop sign > turn right follow until dead ends at stop light (State store in front of you) > turn left on Rt 29 > follow to circle and take 1st exit staying on rt 29 (WAWA will then be on your left (stop for coffee)) > follow 29 into Red Hill PA. Turn right at Red Hill FORD > 1/4 mile down on right turn right at driveway next to majic shear salon (sign should be out for trap shoot).

9. ImpalaBob

ImpalaBob Member

Thanks to everyone who showed up. We ran 12 relays (36 squads) and gave out 48 prizes (4 packs of frozen T-bone pork chops (about 40 oz.)). Wife cooked up 2 and they are excellent! BACON is in the plan for January 6th!!

Bob

10. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Bob,
    Sorry I didn't make it today was hoping to get up there and win a few. Had to shoot my league at Souderton and it was my Son's 6th birthday. Oh well I do need bacon! See you Sunday at our Fed Shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.