1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

***RED CROSS GIVES AID TO TALIBAN***

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Fox32, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

The Red Cross gives first aid and first aid lessons to Taliban fighters fighting Coalition troops. WOW, can you believe it...I will NEVER give money to the Red Cross again....

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

(quote)The mission

The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.

The ICRC also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.

Established in 1863, the ICRC is at the origin of the Geneva Conventions and the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement. It directs and coordinates the international activities conducted by the Movement in armed conflicts and other situations of violence.(unquote)

What did you expect of them??

Give to your American Red Cross....

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

About as impartial as the ACLU.

4. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

All I know about the Red Cross is a story my Father told. After having survived the Munsan-Ni Korea jump and ensuing battle, his outfit returned to find the Red Cross offering a hot cup of coffee and a doughnut and CHARGING 10 cents for it!

Mark

5. oz

oz Active Member

wait till the taliban and alquaida start shooting red cross helicopters out of the sky

6. porky

porky TS Member

Red Cross is just another large financial organization that takes your money and invests it in the financial market. The part above where the Red Cross charges for things that they give out is very true. Red Cross doesn't give away nothing, everything has it's price and with that they send their executives on private planes to pristine paradise getaways. The Red Cross has been caught with their illegal dealings more than once.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I used to donate to the Red Cross on a payroll deduction plan when I was on the Fire Dept after having them cross my path more than once I eliminated that donation ... If you are going to aid the enemy you become one of them in my mind, thats just the way it is ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

When disaster strikes Red cross charges for the coffee and doughnuts, and the Salvation army gives them away.

Guess who gets help from me.

HM

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    After appealing for funds for the 911 victim's families, then basically absconding with the funds for other pet projects, the ARC lost all respect from me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.