1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RECYCLED SHOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bills girl, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bills girl

Bills girl TS Member

Our club has over 5,000 lbs of recycled shot. Is it better to sell as is or get it re-dropped? Any thoughts? Is any one interested in buying this? Any ideas where I might find 2 liter bottles without drinking 100 bottles of coke? Does any one have any recommendations where to take it to get it re-dropped? Or how long it usually takes? What is the going price for reclaimed shot on the West coast... California?? Thanks, Shelley

2. bydnsilly3

bydnsilly3 Member

Shelly,

Where are you located? I may be interested in the stuff as is. If you are interested. If not I have some info for you. Give me a call.

Bill Myers

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

I will buy some as is,what price??

Bill

4. oletymer

oletymer Member

You can use one gallon milk jugs and put 50 lbs. in them. That is how I bought some home made shot.

5. Bills girl

Bills girl TS Member

The price is $20.00 a bag ( 25 lb bag ) Thanks for all the great replies and suggestions!
    Shelley

6. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

By the way , lass , don't put the shot in emnpty powder cans . Mine arrived with a bit of "fanfare" . Seems that the "cram-it-in-for-under-ten" Priority Mail box sustained some damage thereby revealing a 5# 4756 powder container .

I got a personal visit from USPS inspector who was , for a short while , "PO"ed .

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.