1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recurvyarcher

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

If you are going to the 'Grand' are you still comtemplating a mannies(marbles) tournament? I,ve been buying them up at the flea markets. Bulge

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

BB. I think she retired to a quiet life of grapes and wine on a futon.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

MIA, just trying to give a little prod. She still shoots. BB

4. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

She is probably just keeping busy being a good mom.

5. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

How 'bout Pheasantmaster. Is he gone too??

Ed Yanchok

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

They're still shooting trap. I saw both of their names on the Kansas State Trap Shoot results.

They seem to have successfully kicked the trapshooters.com habit.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

One poster on this site said some very uncomplimentary to and about her. She would not tolerate the personal comments about her and Martin. She left and it is our loss.

Pat Ireland

8. zarathrusta

zarathrusta TS Member

Was it about that old medal thing?

9. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Zara, it started out with her complaint about another shooter at a local range that was bad rapping her as a woman shooter. She aired her complaint on TS.com and got chewed up for bringing her personal problems to this site. Bulge.

10. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Devi.... I know you and Martin still monitor this site, if for nothing more than to watch the warped sense of behavior some of us have. It's addicting and a hard habit to break, isn't it? I don't know what, if anything, can be done to get you and Martin back to the site, but, please know that you both are sorely missed by those of us that still have some respect, and admiration for our fellow shooters. Believe it or not, some of us are even gentlemen and try to treat a lady like a lady. Please don't judge us all by the actions of a few. Martin, I have nothing but admiration for you in taking the stand you are taking with Devi. It's obvious to some of us that you both share a committment to what's decent and right and are not afraid to stick to your morals. If you do, indeed, continue to stay away, please know I wish you both the very best in all you do. I wish I could meet you in person, as you and I have exchanged some emails about some pretty heavy, sad moments. Thanks for lifting me up, Devi... I miss you on here.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

11. don q

don q TS Member

I have meet them both and they are outstanding people, I ditto what Dan said. don q

12. zarathrusta

zarathrusta TS Member

Barrelbulge: So - it's the old badrapping a female shooter trick again. What a bunch of numb-nuts. Why in the world would any guy (except a Republican senator or congressman) object to being around women with similar interests? Sounds like another milestone on the road to absurdity for T.S.com.

MEMO TO ALL FEMALE SHOOTERS: You are always welcome to shoot with The Great Zarathrusta, and lunch is on me.

13. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

"lunch is on me"

Why, did you drip ketchup from your burger onto your shirt?

14. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Another ditto for Dan's remarks. I always have a respected look-see at Martin's and Devi's remarks and do miss them.....Bob Dodd

15. Barrelbulge(Fl)

OK Archer I guess it's time to quit with the hissy-fit and get back on here. LOL Bulge.
    No more shirts for you if you don't get back on here.

16. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

She had some of the most intellectual comments ever made on this site. It's our loss that they are not still regulars. I'm glad they still are shooting (and quite well). AJ

17. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Guys.. lets face it.. This board can be cruel..while we argue over nothing.. Many take pride in cutting up people for no reason other than their own stupidity.. Devi is way more brilliant than most of us..and has a heart bigger than herself.. Those who are her friend are but a E-mail or phone call away..if they ever need her.. Martin is a champ..and I'm sure is happily married to a fantastic woman... Why in G-ds green earth would they come here to be abused????
    My coach asked me why I don't shoot at a certain club..to which I replied.. I always leave angry... My friends will seek me out where ever I am..I will find them also..
    I think if everone made an effort to just "BE NICE".. and treat people as you'd like to be treated..we'd see many more new faces.. Everyone has something to offer ...
    Times are hard right now for all of us.. and for many.. their skin is thin.. I fall into that group.. The kindness many have shown me when I left before did not fall on deaf ears.. It was their kindness that got me back..
    I love you guys and gals.. The kindness you showed me..and the opening of you heart after Katrina meant the world to me.. A debt I can never fully repay..

Soooooo.. lets all hope Devi and Martin will return.. I miss them both as friends.. and especially Martin's wit..on the board..
    As always.. all good..and hopefully getting better... MIKE

18. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

I think Martin is afraid if he returns he will have to play "ole" Tron in that Galactica game....or whatever it was. Way before my time I assure you. :)

Shoot well and have fun....Rickyd

19. Jag one

Jag one Member

OK, what is a mannies marble shoot? Thanks for your time, Bruce

20. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Where do all the good ones go when they leave this place, grasshopper?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.