1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recurvyarcher

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hi, Rick. I got it. Sent you the address of Mike A. (one of the club directors) so you can send it to him. I will be at the W. Va. state shoot, so will not be home to receive it. Want to make sure it gets to the club for the shoot on Sunday.

What I did, in case it doesn't arrive on time, is printed out a gift certificate to be exchanged for the real trophy within a few days at the club. If the donation arrives beforehand, we will just tear up the certificate. I think that will cover us.

For everyone else...Rick is a team player, and generously donated a trophy to our anniversary shoot. Please keep him in mind as one of the good guys, along with several others who didn't want the mention (didn't want to be bombarded with requests). If you are curious, attend this Sunday's shoot and you will be able to see for yourself who donated prizes! It will be a fun shoot with the kinds of prizes that a shooter would want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.