1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

recurvyarcher...your prayer thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by turmite, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turmite

turmite Member

recurvy,

I want to thank you for the thread you put up about Who We Were Praying For!

The love of my life is about to take her final journey and I am standing guard tonight while she and my daughters sleep. My heart feels like it is being torn from my body yet I have peace. I know without doubt where she will spend eternity, and with that I can let her go a little easier.

Had we made it till June 12th, it would have been our 40th!

Cancer is about to claim another warrior.

All you men reading this, make your wives, girlfriends, family members go get checked often. Buy cancer insurance for without it we would have lost everything we have. That insurance allowed me to basically shut my business down and take care of her for almost 3 years. What a blessing!

recurvy and anyone who will, please continue to pray that her time will be restful.

Mike

2. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

Mike,

My prayers and heart go out to you, it sounds as though there will soon be another bright star in Heaven, God bless you both and all your family.

Gary Kennerson.

Sydney Australia.

3. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

Mike, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, trusting in Jesus is the only way to find peace. There is a very good book i just read, "The Boy That came Back Fom Heaven, very good read, it tells a lot about heaven.Peace to you and your family. Joe

4. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Mike, sorry to hear of your impending loss. Sounds like you've had a rough time. Your advice on the insurance could help some of those who read your words. I look at LeeAnn and shudder to think how I could operate and hold together my family without her presence. Again sorry to hear this news and your faith and understanding of the situation is admirable. We will say an extra prayer for the health and healing of your family. Dan

5. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mike,

You and yours are in our prayers.

Chichay

6. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

You have more people praying for you than you can imagine. In Feb. 2010 my wife (of 49 yrs.-- now 50 yrs.) was diagnosed with lymphoma & multiple myloma, when I mentioned it here on TS I received an unbelievable response with prayers. I could not have made it without all the prayers & support of the GOOD people here on TS. We were very fortunate that M.D. Anderson cancer clinic in Houston could take her, she is now recovering, may never return to 100% but already at about 75% & doing better every day. We all understand your pain & those of us who have been directly affected are praying our heads off for you & loved ones. Stay STRONG & trust in the LORD. Ross Puls

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Mike,

Prayers and healing vibes to you and your family. Know that there are many of us who are wishing your wife safe passage and we'll be here when you need to talk or just need a hug.

Luvn

8. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

So sorry Mike to hear this. It's been a tough time for the both of you. God Bless and good luck, Bob

9. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Mike.. my thoughts and prayers are with you.. Mike

10. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Hello my fellow Trapshooters,

This is such a timely thread. I work for an insurance company (Globe Life insurance company) that markets Cancer insurance. Our Cancer policies will pay up to $50,000.00 upon the notice that the insured has been diagnosed. If you live in Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Tennessee or Washington, DC, if you wish to purchase Cancer insurance I can help you. Please PM me if you are interested.

Sincerely,

John Kirksey

11. schutzemgud

schutzemgud TS Member

Hi Mike,

I want to tell you that you and your family are in our prayers.

These are tough days and I know just how tough because I have been through the same thing in October 5th 1993 there is no easy way. Look to the future with your children. They will need you most. Keep your thoughts on your family and your faith. That's how I made it. You will too. Your wife will be fine.

As suggested above we are all here for you and you are not alone. Stay in touch with us. God bless you and your family.

Best thoughts and prayers,

Mike Sudz

12. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Hang in there Mike. We're pulling for you!

13. TC

TC TS Member

Mike, so sorry to hear this. Wish you the best. Tony

14. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Mike,

You have the prayers and wishes of the Kipling family. May God give you and yours all the strength and peace you need.

The Kipling's

15. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Mike..... My heart is going out to you as I write this. It reminds me of a very painful time in my life.. I lost my wife of 20 years to a stage 4 brain tumor on July 20th, 2008, at 7:00am. It was 7 days before her 66th birthday. It tears my heart out knowing someone else is going to have to go through what I did. I'm praying for you, and for your closest friend, partner, and life long companion. I won't B/S you, or sugar coat it for you, Mike, it's going to be rough, but, the bright side is that she will rest in heaven, waiting for you to join her, with God at her side. How much safer, or happier, could she possibly be? After almost 3 years, I still have not gotten past my wifes death. It haunts me every day, but, time marches on and we learn to deal with it. Not accept it, just to deal with it. I had more prayers and well wishers from this site than I did from all our friends combined. We ALL are praying for you.... God Bless you both... Dan

16. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Mike---I'm with you---Thought I was going to lose my wife twice but it turned out O.K.---Wish it could be the same for you---I was told once---If we were only as good as they think we are---You sound like you are better---God bless you---George@SJB---

17. turmite

turmite Member

I would like to thank all of you that have read, prayed and thought about my wife during her illness, especially recurvy for posting the thread that allowed me to share this.

My precious wife passed away yesterday afternoon after 33 months of battle with a hated enemy. What makes this even harder for me to take is that one of her best friends passed 12 hrs earlier, on the same day. They both helped teach the Sunday School class they attended.

I would also like to thank several that have sent me pm's with prayers and words of encouragement. It helps.

Mike

18. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

My hands are trembling as I write this. God Bless you, Mike. And God Bless your wonderful wife.

With my deepest respect,
    Kit

19. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Prayers that you and your family find the peace you need to continue on your journey. We'll be thinking of you here in the east Mike.

Luvn

20. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Remember the good times Mike. At least she is not suffering anymore. Tough days ahead, but they will get better. Best of luck and God Bless, Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.