1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

recurveyarcher

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

nice job winning krieghoff trapgun at the pa. state. It was great meeting you and martin. i blew it on the handicap champ. 24,24 i got nervous and the wind got to me. I will keep trying.

2. smsnyder

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

She was obvously sandbagging.

Don

4. nogunracks

nogunracks TS Member

Just want to say congrats on winning the gun that was me you were shooting against there at the end on the next trap to your right there was two of us and i missed the third target out and both on post one just gave up after i missed the first one wanted to come over and shake hands but the bugs were tearing me up. maybe i will see you at the pa. grand again congrats Earl Frankenfield

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Earl, ya callin her a "bugs"/ Just kiddin guy! :) Hap

6. smsnyder

great lady who beat all odds. hell, i would have been shaken in my shoes. Hap McTweaks, man did i pick up a nice custom grade Kolar combo. Everyone was looking at the gun and forgot about my scores. I like it that way. LOL

7. Calgary Guy

Calgary Guy TS Member

Do we have some pics?
    Congrats Recurvey

Calgary Guy

8. smsnyder

pictures would be great.

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Thank you to all. I will take some pictures this evening and try to get them posted.

Earl Fairman, it was great seeing you. I didn't get to see that Kolar, so we will have to make some arrangements for that, too. Why don't you post a pic. Martin said he didn't want me to see it because he knew that I would want it. LOL!!!

Earl Franenfield, I am sorry that I missed talking with you. We will be coming to the PA Grand, and I am hoping to increase my scores beyond the 91s I keep shooting so I can finally get on R.J. Stuart's website. LOL!!! I am emailing you my contact information so you can call when you get there. Martin and I may have a trailer then, if we get lucky enough to find one we can afford. If so, we'll have a BBQ and you can join the party. I'll make sure to keep the bugs away from our site. :)

10. chipking

chipking TS Member

Recurvy I was not lucky enough to have been there but a good friend who was tells me I need to find the video of your victory dance and whoops and hollars. CONGRADULATIONS you earned it.
    --- Chip King ---

11. recurvyarcher

Chipking...I hope to meet you next time. A shooting friend is always a good addition to the circle! Thanks for the congratulations.

12. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Recurvy, congrats on the big win. I will be at the Ohio State, KY State, and Grand. Would love to meet you. I think you and old Foggy are buddies, so I will have him introduce us. Congrats again, Matt

13. antique

antique TS Member

Nice shooting young lady. Jim Burk

14. recurvyarcher

Hey, Burky...missed ya! I hope to see you again soon!

15. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Msnyder let me shoot that Kolar. He even gave the bullets to shoot it with. What a piece! Beautiful trap gun. Thank you again for the privilege & post some pics!

16. recurvyarcher

Matt, we will be at the Grand, and I am looking forward to seeing you. Foggy knows that we will be at Mr. Charles' trailer for the fish fry, so that will be an easy place to meet. But you can get my cell phone number from him, and call me when you get there and we can meet up beforehand if you like.

Until then, shoot a lot and have fun!

17. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

I will see Foggy this weekend at Ohio State. Get the number then. Matt

18. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Once again congradulations on winning the gun. I was the one who kept score for you. I can still see your face when your husband told you that you won. You went 30 straight in the shoot off with conditions that were not the best. I hope to see you out shooting. Thanks for a wonderful show!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.