1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

recurveyarcher is radar engineer

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

no wonder she won that krieghoff. she has radar on her gun and and never told us. lol

2. smsnyder

a satelite and radar engineer. this is how she does it. hooks a gps to gun. it beams up to satelite giving speed of target and angle. than radar on gun goes right to target. lol

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Years ago I played a trick on one of our local shooter this was in the late 1980's I was shooting a TA 870 then and had a home stero head phone set on my head and the cord was plugged into the recoil pad and i was breaking the birds pretty regular and the guy always wanted the new stuff to make you shoot better so I told him when ever i heard a beep then I pulled the trigger and it would hit the bird.

I think he believed it for awhile until I started missing.

Ok another story about him he went to the grand with some friends and they was watching a boxing match on tv and they betted on who would win so J.P. said he would go with the black guy I think because he said the black guy always win well he lost that night but the next few nights they betted on the outcome of the other fight's on tv and J.P. always took the black guy and he lost every time well the funny part of this story was that it was a repeat of the same fight from a few days ago and the one he was betting against said on the last time they bet that he thought that the white guy would win because he has in the past since it was a replay of the same fight.

Fog

4. smsnyder

that is a good one.

5. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

smsnyder

Can't be a GPS. They "recalculate" WAY too much! Harder to shut up than my ex-wife! :)

6. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Quackshot....just be thankful that the voice that comes from the GPS when you get off route is not that of your ex-wife!!!!!!! Instead of simply saying "off route, recalculating", it would say you stupid son of a *##*# you missed your @(#*$$* turn you #(@)@_@_@_. God you are such an idiot.

Im glad my just says off route, recalculating.

Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.