1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recovering Shot at our club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by VNVET, Feb 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VNVET

VNVET Member

Awhile back there was a thread on this forum about companies that will recover shot from gun clubs for a percentage of the take. Several companies were listed along with phone numbers. Now I can't find the thread and my club has finally decided they want to have that done. Anybody have any contact info for shot recovery companies?

Thanks for the help.

2. berettaman7

berettaman7 TS Member

Eugene Baasch 308-384-5564.

Gene Sears Supply 1-800-522-3314.

Duane Vokenand, Kalispell MT. (406) 293-5342.

Lead US Reclaim, LLC, home phone: 715-286-2130, cell phone: 715-533-2480 Gary Frase.

Northwest Shot Manufacturing, 1526 Camp Baker Rd. Phoenix, OR 97535, Contact: Larry Stockman, phone: 541-535-3404

Hope this helps.

Good luck.

Berettaman7

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

You may find that going forward, the lead reclaimers will mine the lead, but will not share the proceeds with the clubs. Because EPA problems loom everywhere, the reclaimers have the upper hand. The clubs HAVE to be vigilant with lead clean up and there are only a few companies that do the work. That's what I'm hearing in the Northeast!

4. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Depending on the type of soil your shot lands on, you may well find that it not worth reclaiming for reuse even if you have to clean it up.

Morgan

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Gator (Florida) has someone doing there property that works the east coast. Give them a call.

6. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

The EPA likes it when your club has a plan to clean things up. Lots of money to be made. Especially if the shot drop zone dry and sandy. HMB

7. VNVET

VNVET Member

looks like most of these are in the midwest and I should have mentioned I'm in the deep south. Are there any reclaimers who work in the south? Thanks

8. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Like I said contact Gator and get the name of the person working there fields.

I talked to him last Saturday at the shoot but did not get his card. He told me his next job is in Georgia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.