1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Record day at Melba Idaho GC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Dec 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

The Christmas shoot on the 26th was a record day. 43 shooters and 2875 targets thrown. Lots of prime Ribs and other meat was won. Weather was gorgeous. 40 degrees, sunny,no wind.

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Lou,

Congrats! Wish I'd have been there but a long way from TX to Melba.

Maybe next year (Do you guys at Melba allow Texans on the grounds?).

Best regards,

uncle miltie

3. cubancigar2000

Miltie, of course and you will never find better people than at our club. ( or Texas which happens to be my favorite state and if my wife would, I would be there but she lived in Plano once and hated it. For me, anywhere in Texas is good, )I spent a few years around San Antonio and also Austin, loved it

4. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

They were friendly to this Oregonian & definately think they would be just as friendly to anyone from any state!
    From my observations, Lew did a fantastic job running the shoot & whomever the gal inside was (I didn't catch her name) worked her hinnie off. I can't figure out how two people could do so much & have a shoot run as smooth as this one was. Everyone had a great time.
    jim bauer

5. cubancigar2000

Thx Jim, now I know who you are and we are glad to have you. Please come back. That fantastic lady happens to be my wife Debbie. She does a lot out there.

6. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

How is the weather across the rest of Idaho ?

Better than the rest of the country ?

Will be getting back on Friday.

7. cubancigar2000

Hammer - it is 40 & sunny with some clouds, snow has all but gone here in southwest Idaho

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.