1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendations for release trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by kgun_shooter, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kgun_shooter

kgun_shooter Member

I currently have a K-80 and have been thinking about putting in a release trigger. I would like to hear recommendations on who would be the best (e.g., Allem, Krieghoff). Especially would like to hear comments on the new roller release.

Thanks in advance

2. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

Have Krieghoff do it.

Jim R

3. brownk80

brownk80 Member

Allem is a Kreighoff dealer and they make an outstanding release trigger so go to them.

Brownk80

4. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Allem's, Their roller release is nice. I had it put in my Browning and have been very happy with the performance and young John's service after the installation. Have several friends who have the rollers and swear by them. I just wish my personal transition would go as well..LOL

Jeff Graupp

5. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

I had mine done by Ernest Marlette in Georgia. He does many of the Krieghoff sponsored shooters triggers.

Google search him and good luck.

Cory

6. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Have a factory release put in your gun then if you need service you can get it from them or a authorized service person. The K factory release is one of the best out there, so why even think about something else. To many are going to promote "their" favorite but as one who has shot a release for many years and have and have shot many different releases, simply go factory.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.