1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendations for a Whining Liberal

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JBrooks, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

My brother has an obnoxious wife. She has been a liberal whiner since day one, and even a vet thought she would never be a nice bitch. It's about three years now. She whines at him, me, my wife, and my daughter got whined at last night. The bitch has whined at his friends and their children. He is in denial about it, thinking he can somehow cure her. The bitch is somewhat intelligent. She's really hyper and unpredictable though. What do I do about this? I won't allow my kids to visit because of her. He is away on vacation, and my parents have her at their home. I didn't know this. My kid gets whined at going to visit her grandparents. Just great. Please keep your kill the bitch comments to yourself. I would like a serious common sense answer.

2. turmite

turmite Member

Brooks what kind of relationship do you and your brother, mother and father have? If it is really good, take her to task openly in front of the whole family. Explain to her that she is a whiner, complainer, and for the most part no one likes to be around someone that!

Mike

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Get her a rabies shot.

HM

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Slap the taste out of her mouth, then call her a WAAAHMBULANCE

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Give her a treat. A treat for a liberal bitch is a video of middle class or higher homes being destroyed by wildfires, mudslides, tornadoes, etc.. That should put her in a good mood for a while. They (liberals) enjoy seeing people suffer, especially middle or upper income people.

Warning, it can be addictive though. She will only want to see more and more, so have plenty of videos of people being taxed, houses burning, train wrecks. It will take a lot to satisfy her hellish lust.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Have a shock collar in reserve.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.