1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommendation for Single Voice Call Unit

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gnprts, Jul 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnprts

gnprts Member

Any recommendations for a Single Voice Call Unit for use when practicing alone...
    We use a Pat Trap ..... In ball park price too....
    Thanks

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

There's a guy that had a system for sale on this site a couple of weeks ago. I believe it's called "ventriloquist", or something like that...

Kevin

3. skeet100

skeet100 Member

I have tried several and been the most pleased with ClayDelay product. Hope that helps ya....

4. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

I just hooked my Clay Delay up to my Pat trap it seems to work great. I previously hd it on an ATlas Trap worked well there to. Jeff

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

call Long Range LLC 800-987-6749 or 603-934-3009 or call howell shooting supplies 866-406-5891

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Clay Delay, good price works fine

HM

7. smifshot

smifshot TS Member

The Ventrioquist puller is the best on the market. It is designed,engineered, and sold by shooters for shooters. I have seen many of there units in use at various ranges. There is a choice of "wire Linked" and "wireless" and offer a one day turn around if the unit has a problem. If you want the best look at the ventrioquist hard. I dont readily have the toll free number but its available at the website. Stroker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.