1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend gunsmith Birmingham Alabama area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdave35180, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

I am new to this site and after being out of the shooting sports for 7 or 8 years related to some health issues, I just recently started shooting some trap again. I purchased a used Citori Ultra XT with a Gracoil from Great Lakes Sporting and there are a few minor things I need attended to by a gunsmith. I live in Warrior, Alabama, about 20 miles outside of Birmingham and wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good gunsmith in the area....also I would like to see a good stockfitter and have them help me adjust the stock so it fits me right. I am totally impressed with the Gracoil as I can shoot it without any pain or soreness whatsoever....unlike a Zoli O/U I have that will rattle your teeth. I just joined the ATA last week and am looking forward to start shooting some registered shoots in the near future. I have always had trouble finding a shotgun that fit me....I had a Remington 3200 skeet gun that had the comb reduced that fit me like a glove and I foolishly sold when I was on my shooting hiatus and I would really like to have a good fitter help me fiting the Citori... I have just recently retired so I am ready to start having some fun...thanks for any assistance you can give me....David

2. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

One of the best gun fitters is near you.

http://www.gunfitter.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gunsmith birmingham al

used citori birmingham