1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend gunsmith Birmingham Alabama area

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigdave35180, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdave35180

bigdave35180 TS Member

Dec 22, 2010
    I am new to this site and after being out of the shooting sports for 7 or 8 years related to some health issues, I just recently started shooting some trap again. I purchased a used Citori Ultra XT with a Gracoil from Great Lakes Sporting and there are a few minor things I need attended to by a gunsmith. I live in Warrior, Alabama, about 20 miles outside of Birmingham and wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good gunsmith in the area....also I would like to see a good stockfitter and have them help me adjust the stock so it fits me right. I am totally impressed with the Gracoil as I can shoot it without any pain or soreness whatsoever....unlike a Zoli O/U I have that will rattle your teeth. I just joined the ATA last week and am looking forward to start shooting some registered shoots in the near future. I have always had trouble finding a shotgun that fit me....I had a Remington 3200 skeet gun that had the comb reduced that fit me like a glove and I foolishly sold when I was on my shooting hiatus and I would really like to have a good fitter help me fiting the Citori... I have just recently retired so I am ready to start having some fun...thanks for any assistance you can give me....David
  2. ke4yyd

ke4yyd Member

Jul 15, 2006
    One of the best gun fitters is near you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gunsmith birmingham al

used citori birmingham