1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommend an Inexpensive Break-down O/U Hard Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Damifino, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damifino

Damifino Member

0   0   0

Looking for a good break-down case for a 32"bbl O/U shotgun. Just picked up a reasonably priced SKB for my 12y/o son (thanks Mike Batista!). I need a travel case for it that is sturdy but doesn't break the bank.

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Go to the Sportsmans Guide website and check out a case that is pretty much the same as the basic Browning luggage style,,,77 bucks

3. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

hit the website URL above...if you are a member of thier buying club its only 71 bux...i have one and its a darned nice case...it holds my 32" GTI perfect

4. hangn7

hangn7 TS Member

0   0   0

EBAY has a couple of SKB hard cases in the 65.00 range at this time. Mark

5. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

0   0   0

Hi-Grade Shooters have some on their home page at the bottom. They are pretty nice for the price.

6. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If you are looking for a really good case for the money, Warwick is a great deal.

I could have saved a few bucks, but the quality was worth it and still save $50-70 over others.

SW

7. TimT

TimT TS Member

0   0   0

Reyper about that browning case.. Do you have a pic?

8. Twixter

Twixter Member

0   0   0

Damifino:

I'm Mick McGinley and represent Warwick gun cases. We have cases that will fill your needs in either a cordura covered case or an aluminum case. Cost is cordura $120.00 plus shipping, aluminum is $165.00 Plus shipping and ins. I think you'll find the quality of these cases to be the best for the money spent. If interested contact me at either Area code 608-444-6233 or E-Mail at Twixter@verizon.net.

Thanks in advance, Mick

9. berettagold53954

berettagold53954 TS Member

0   0   0

hi mick nice seeing you saturday im voteing for warwick i have had a few nice sturdy and the best price for the quality you get

10. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

Joel Etchens has a pretty decent one here for $55 + 17 shipping. .....Rick

11. Damifino

Damifino Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.