1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recomended Hotel @ Downers Grove

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by scott calhoun, May 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

According to Orbitz there is a Comfort Inn, Super 8, and Holiday Inn. I've never staying in any of them but I'm sure you can get more info on their websites.

Scott

2. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

Ronbo -

Not sure what you mean by "experience", but Morris is just a small town. Those hotels are close to the interstate that runs on the northside of town. I'm not sure if Morris has a "bad" area (if that's what you were getting at), but if it does I've never seen it. The road into town from the interstate has the usual fast food and a couple of sit-down restaurants and even a Wally World. It's about a 10 minutes ride from the interstate to the gun club.

Scott

3. happy

happy Member

I live in Morris. The Holiday inn is under destruction or constrution depending if your staying there or driving by. It could be a very noisy place. Pick one of the other 3 name brand hotels, don't get the morris inn or other local motels. Don't know of the cleanlness or amenities since I've never stayed at any of them. Good luck and enjoy our gun club and clinic. Norm Gilmoure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.