1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

recomendation for Beretta double release

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BIG B, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG B

BIG B Member

I would like to have the release/pull changed to a doulble release for my 682x combo. Who would you folks recomend?
    Thanks.......B

2. KENENT1

KENENT1 Active Member

skeets.

tony

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I agree with Tony. Skeets just converted my 682 about 6 months ago. Great work at a reasonable price. Call Dean at 918-456-4749. Ed

4. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

My question would be , who put in the first release and were you happy with it. My buddy had Phillip Crenwelge put in his Berreta releases and was very happy with them.

5. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

What is the charge for double releases on a Beretta O/U now? I've been told that it's more complicated and less reliable to install release triggers on a Beretta O/U (compared to a Browning Citori), but don't know if that's true.

Easystreet

6. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

Had Allems Gun Craft install their roller release in my Beretta 682 last July. I went with release/pull. The release is working flawlessly and I am very please with it.

Not sure what Allems could do for you since you already have a release/pull. and want to add the second release.

So, check them out at the URL above and give them a call.

Frank

7. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

easystreet: Again call Dean at Skeets and have him give you a quote. I believe he charged me an approximate total of $400 for both triggers. (Double release). But to be safe I'd call him. Ed

8. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I would be interested in some discussion about price differences. The Allems roller is certainly the gold standard and priced like it. What are the other cost options considering a stock 682 trigger and going R/R. Thanks, gyrine

9. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Just had Spears do a trigger on a 682, it is a learner gun for me getting to shoot doubles. If the gun would be a keeper & if I get good in doubles I would go with Allems.

Phil Berkowitz

10. bucrub

bucrub TS Member

I had Spears put dbl release in my 682 three years ago and they have performed flawlessly. Just be sure to keep them maintained by Spears and you'll be pleased.

11. Mike Michalski

Mike Michalski Member

Kerry Allor 810-326-3943 St Clair, Michigan

12. BIG B

BIG B Member

Thanks for the input. Darrell @ Sprears did the original trigger, shipped the gun to him yesterday for upgrade.
    Thanks again....B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.