1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil Systems?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rich219, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

I'm looking online at recoil reduction system that offer a LOP adjustment and there seems to be a ton of them. Which are the best?

2. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

A lot of shooters like RAD. I liked the one I got, but found it a little tedious to adjust. Regards, Ed

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I have a RAD II and like it alot. I actually find it quite easy to adjust. The LOP adjustment is not something you adjust real often. In fact i have a summer setting and a winter setting. Takes me less than 5 minutes to go from one LOP setting to the other. Great recoil reduction system as well. It adjusts quite easily as well although it takes just slightly longer to do. I think i could still adjust the recoil in less than 5 minutes. My son has the Gracoil w/LOP adjustment. Now it takes slightly longer to make both LOP and recoil adjustments but even its not real time consuming.

RAD II

[​IMG]

Gracoil w/LOP

[​IMG]

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

My favorites are Ken Ruckers BumpBuster and the RAD 2 both of which I really like and then the Gracoil as a close second. I always thought that the LOP adjustment on the RAD 2 was the best part. It is quicker and easier than either of the others but is in 1/8 inch increments vs infinitely adjustable for the BumpBuster and GraCoil.

--- Chip King ---

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Graco for after the instillation customer service.

6. KIRKS AUTO

KIRKS AUTO Member

Graco, is hard to beat. Overall ease of instalation,adjustments and customer service is second to none in my dealings with them. And if you are a DYI person, you can buy the proper tooling from them to make the installation easy and professional. Kirk

7. bkt514

bkt514 Active Member

Bumpbuster and 7/8 oz. loads!

8. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Give Stockpositioning.com a look see they are as good as they come and priced right at $177.50. You won't sorry, they have it all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap shooters recoil systems