1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil Sissy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by The Literalist, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

You won't respond to my PM!! Afraid I might bring the SW Iowa Clowns to the shoot?

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Denny,

Maybe he's avoiding you because he's afraid he'll have to drive you there, buy the beer, pay for the room, scratch your back, support PITA with a donation. OBTW, if he won't, I'll be glad to...

Your friend and most ardent supporter,

milt

PS: I'll answer your PM anytime big guy!

3. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

Well, Milt, you've proven to be most hospitable. I'll PM you right now. :)

4. RLC323

RLC323 Member

He is still around. I shot an enjoyable round with him just this afternoon.

5. mette56

It's been a hell of a year for me. Made Tron's Buddy List and got a PM from The Lit...all in one 12 month period.

I can die and go to Heaven now.

milt

6. kolar1000

kolar1000 TS Member

Yea, Recoil is still around. I think he is busy replacing his rib with a new piece of piss-elum.

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Ok boys. I'll take your comments in reverse order...

K-1000: the rib aint p!ss elm. It's some unidentified Chinese species available at Home Depot. Chinese elm? Regardless, I have no idea why Home Depot is selling wooden dowels from China.

RLC323: the company was enjoyable. The round - not so much. After breaking 64 of the first 65 singles with my 'experimental masterpiece', I dropped 3 on the last two posts.

milt: anybody that self identifies as 'recoil sissy' aint afraid of much... My bride of 35 years is a notable exception. She can still put the fear of Gawd in me pretty much at will.

Denny: I didn't respond to the PM because that's the nature of us effete snobs : ) Furthermore, I invited you LAST year.

As for clowns, I aint afraid of no clowns. Ya can't swing a dead cat at the IL State Shoot without hitting at least a half dozen.

And on the subject of libations... my hoodlum associates and I have been plagued for years by uninvited guests mooching adult beverages. Several years ago, we bought Stag beer thinking it would discourage the 'guests'.

No such luck - they lapped up Stag like it was the good stuff. I don't know where we go from Stag.

sissy

8. mette56

Sissy,

Sounds to me like you're cornered into a sad existance! Maybe you should choose your friends more wisely? Instead of Stag...try Lone Star next time. However, Denny liked it but he'll drink anything (that's free).

Merry Christmas to ya and try to keep your chin up, it's that time of the year ya know!

milt

9. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Sissy, after consulting with Sr. on the drive home, in his opinion the wind was causing us all more trouble as we went along. So we should probably not blame the experimental equipment, even with the Chinese involvement.

Card in the mail to NoWay hoping to brighten his holiday.

Forgot to tell you Merry Christmas to you and yours, see you next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.