1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil reducer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Browningshooterxt, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Browningshooterxt

Browningshooterxt Member

Wanting to put a recoil reducer on my Caesar guerini any ideas on which one to get gra coil ,slick slide , rad ???

2. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

the rad that I had installed on my bt-99ar has been trouble free and works very well. Never any felt recoil and no problems with loosening up etc. Bill

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

How much cash do you want to part with?

4. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The XLT Magnum Ultra-Soft trap pad works surprisingly well and is a lot less expensive than the mechanical devices. Optics Planet has them.

http://www.opticsplanet.com/pachmayr-xlt-ultra-soft-magnum-trap-recoil-pad.html

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I have had no problems with either of the recoil systems I have. I have a RAD II on my Beretta 682 and a Gracoil on my back-up gun a BT99. Both do exactly what they are advertised to do. Both of mine have the LOP adjustment as well as the pad adjustment. I think the RAD II is much each to make adjustments over the Gracoil.
    [​IMG]

6. xtinman

xtinman TS Member

I just had the Gra Coil removed from my Guerini and had a Slick Slide put on. If you are interested in buying the parts PM me

Ray Vatne
    Peck Idaho

7. Bigdett

Bigdett Member

[​IMG]

I'm a big fan of the Clyde Slide and Carey provides great service as well.
    Rich

8. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Is Slick Slide the same product/company as Clyde Slide? I can't find any info on them or their web site.Does anyone know how to get in touch with them?

I am also looking at Soft Touch which looks like the same as Clyde Slide.

9. xtinman

xtinman TS Member

Call Carey Baron at 208-476-7480. He can explain the Clyde slide and Slick slide to you.

Ray Vatne Peck Idaho

10. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Call us at SoftTouch. We can custom make a recoil reduction system for your Caesar Guerini and can even integrate their factory soft comb. It's a better looking system than any of those mentioned above and after 30 years our warranty and customer support is beyond reproach. Plus have a FALL SPECIAL running now.

Beth
    800-323-7940

11. smilyb

smilyb Member

DTS Kinetic Balancer from CG

$160.00

12. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

Thank you guys for the good words on my SlickSlide recoil system. To answer your questions it is basically the same as a Clyde Slide. Clyde gave me permission to build them and no longer does any. There are several good systems out there all being a little different but accomplishing the same thing, keeping us shooters going.
    Carey

Search tags for this page
caesar geurini recoil pad
caesar guerini magnus recoil reduction system

caesar guerini recoil pads

caesar guerini recoil reducer

cesar guerini recoil reducer
recoil pad grinding jig
shotgun recoil reduction system
shotgun thread on recoil reducers