1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil Reducer<------Wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by X Trap 2, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

^

2. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

Here is a link to Wrights. http://www.wrightsgunsmiths.com/recoil.htm

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

I make solid steel weights for Perazzi. They are made mainly for weight, but will reduce recoil as well. They are $25.00 including shipping. If you don't like it, I give you your money back.

Matt - Woodson Enterprises
    "The Scattergun Store"
    (270) 804-5454

4. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Drew, I bought one of Woodson's recoil reducer's for my MX10RS and it works as good as anything I have used. This stuff about Mercury really doesn't work. I have used most all types. Hope this helps. Matt is a good guy and his work is excellent. Roy

5. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Drew, I bought one of Woodson's recoil reducer's for my MX10RS and it works as good as anything I have used. This stuff about Mercury really doesn't work. I have used most all types. Hope this helps. Matt is a good guy and his work is excellent. Roy

6. fearlessfain

fearlessfain TS Member

weight is the only thing that works.

7. SoTo

SoTo Active Member

Contact Shooter's Emporium for the cadillac of recoil reduction systems. Shooter's Emporium has been successfully helping shooters for nearly 30 years. That longevity gives our warranty validity. The patented SoftTouch recoil system will reduce recoil up to 60% and will operate up to spec for years and years. The system adds only 14 oz so it won't make you butt heavy. Or upgrade to the new Ultra Lite SoftTouch which adds only 6-7 oz for a more balanced gun. 800-323-7940.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.