1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil Pads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Kerry, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerry

Kerry TS Member

There was a discussion a while back on what to about a recoil pad that had become too slick. Can someone please refresh my memory on this process?

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jerry- Is the red Kickezz nice and gooey like the TrapDude pads I use? If it is and kerry is not interested (he has first chance) I am interested. You could ship it to me or wait till we see each other at the Dixie Grand. Red matches the color of my gun.

Pat Ireland

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Clean it with a little alchohol then get a tube of black silicone gasket sealer and just dab it all over. If it peels just re do it cheap and no-slip. Jeff

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Use lacquer thinner on it.

I have about all the remaining red Kick-Eez pads in existence. I bought them out.

Whiz White

5. Mr. Professional

Mr. Professional TS Member

Ive always just touched up my kickeez with wet paper, and the vest I use has a leather place for the gun to go in, and I can REALLY tell the difference from when I wear the vest, or just a T-shirt. (espicaly in doubles)

Red kickeez pads? SWEET!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.