1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

recoil pads

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nailer123, Mar 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nailer123

nailer123 TS Member

I have a new bt99 .What do you guys and girl like for recoil pads. And is there one that fits are do you have to fit them.

2. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

Should be fitted

3. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Kickeez is far and away the most popular pad. Any stock guy out there will verify. Trap dude is a good pad, some too soft and have longevity issues. Pachmeyer is a good pad, hollow with more bounce, lasts a long time but decreasing in popularity. Todd Nelson

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Todd knows a lot about recoil pads, his Daddy taught him well. Last year I would have said that Trap Dude pads were best for me. This year, I claim that Kickeez is best for me. Next year, I might change my mind again.

nailer123- Fitting a recoil pad is very easy if you have the proper tools and you have already put on 5-10 of them. The first one can be tricky. If you want an unforgettable experience, fit the first pad you do in your living room.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.