1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil Pads

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by coveybuster, Aug 10, 2013.

1. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

I like the Pachmayr XLT. Takes the bite out of my BT.

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

The Gooey Pads are probably the softest. The Kick EEZ would be right behind them and what I use. I had the rotator cuff done and later the whole joint replaced. Kick EEZ worked for me. I might add I also went with the Rad II recoil system. I can shoot all day with no pain.

3. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

get the SUPPER GOOEY PAD

4. 1Dirt15

1Dirt15 Member

I have a Gra-Coil. You can really get comfortable shooting with one of those.
    Last week I shot 4 rounds of doubles & 1 single in a couple hours.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Nothing even comes close to a Gooey pad. Pachmary XLT would be a DISTANT second, and the latest generation of Kickeez pads I've fit have been hard as a rock.

6. mjsweims

mjsweims Member

I never had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder, but I did have a total replacement. I have found that as long as my mount is right I have no trouble shooting even with hard butt pads and 250 round days. I did wait about 6 weeks before starting to shoot again, and then I got back into it gradually.
    Had two rotator cuff surgeries on my left arm so I know what you're going through. Start gradually and as soon as you feel pain back off.
    Jack

7. Indyrun

Indyrun Member

Bite the bullet and have Phil Simms build you a ProSoft stock. You won't regret it.

http://www.prosoftrecoil.com