1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recoil pad at the Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TC in IL, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC in IL

TC in IL TS Member

Planning to drive down from Springfield on Tuesday AM for a visit. While there I would like to replace the recoil pads on a couple of 1100s. Hopefully I can get same day turn around. Any suggestions?

2. guncase

guncase TS Member

There will be at least a dozen people who sell and install recoil pads at the grand. Most will be able to do the job in a couple of hours. I will have Gooey Pads for sale and I install them. PAUL

3. TC in IL

TC in IL TS Member

Thanks for the quick response Paul; however, I apologize for not being more specific. I'm specifically looking for the Pachmayr Decelerator to replace the Lim Saver R3s on my 1100s. The Lim is a nice pad new, but one of them which is a little over a year old has as "The Technoid" Bruce Buck describes the creeping crud.

4. guncase

guncase TS Member

The Decelerator will be a little harder to find,, as there is not the demand for them. I do have a small selection of them. Stop and check for your needs. Paul

5. tsosin

tsosin TS Member

Try the country gentleman if he's there. He really does great work.

6. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Rod, from Ohio. has large selection of Kick-Eze, He might have Pachmeyer. Does excellent work.I think he is listed on here somewhere.Better give him a call.

Joe Woods/Ontario

7. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

guncase/Paul, are you the Warwick gun case guy? If so where will you be located at a Sparta Grand?

8. coaching

coaching TS Member

Go see Ken Rucker AKA SpeedBump Stockworks. Always does a great job and more than fair.

9. msmith

msmith Member

Look for Mark Deprez . He does one day work and his work is excellent. Go to www.mdstocks.com for more info. Mike

10. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

I second Speedbump. Ken does great work and wgile you are there you can see the new Bump Buster and he will answer any question you have even if you don't buy from him. Great guy, great work, and great prices for the quality involved.

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.