1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recob's Target Shop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I never bought from these people until today. Put my order online and within 2 hrs I had a shipping notice. Everything I bought was less than Gamaliels where I usually shop. Thats good service

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Hoosier daddy - go to recobs and check the prices against gamaliel. Everything I bought was around $5 less per item. I have used Gamaliels for years and have no complaints but saving a few dollars is ok with me.

3. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I've used both and they are both fine companies to do business with... , but I find that if I concentrate my business with a single firm, even if they are not the cheapest price everytime, the relationship is the equalizer.

Your experience may vary...

regards to all,

Jay

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

If you want to do something special for Jeff Recob send him a birthday greeting
    On October 3rd Jeff will be 60.

5. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Since Recobs is only a couple of miles from my gun club (Sauk Prairie Trap and Skeet) I frequently visit Recobs, and of course, buy all my reloading supplies there. You simply cannot find better people to do business with, or more helpful folks with questions or advice. The Recobs also frequently shoot at Sauk, and are a pleasure to shoot along side of also. One example of how they support the local shooting community is an instance several years when Sauk Prairie held its annual gun show. Our usual place in Sauk City unexpectedly became unavailable, and the Recobs generously cleared space in their then new warehouse for us to hold the gun show there. Worked out great thanks to the Recobs. Truly a credit and a boon to the shooting community around the country.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reloading supplies saulk