1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed Shot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BrowningGuy, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

Hey Mr. Herd, shooting all of mine, LOL Tony from Corinth, hope to see you again this summer. Enjoyed shooting with you AR people.

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Is this the post you are looking for????

==========================================

Subject: Reclaimed Shot, Southern California $20/bag
    Email: dannywatson2@gmail.com
    Date: Tue, Jan 05, 2010 - 05:33 PM ET
    Website Address:

I consistently have bags of reclaimed shot for sale in Orange County California. It is excellent quality, about 50/50 #7.5 and #8 shot. It has very little deformation and shoots great. It has been tumbled to remove oxidation and tumbled again to add graphite. I will post some close up pics of the shot to give an idea of the quality.

I am asking $20 per 25 lb bag. I buy about 80 bags a weekend, so there is usually a decent supply available. I can get larger quantities if desired. I will ship two bags by usps priority if you aren't local. Please respond via email as it helps me keep track of things.

Regards,

Dan

===========

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Here's another. Joann--1-800-553-9762. reclaim as of a couple weeks back was 23.50 a bag. Free delivery if you order enough. In the S.F. area Jim

4. melbournemike

melbournemike TS Member

Call accurate lead recovery 253 474 3809 their product is great re graphited and in very good cond,my 2 bags were 95 to 98% 7 1/2 nothing larger-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reclaimed shot for sale in ar