1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed Shot

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by highway, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. highway

highway Member

Will anyone be selling reclaimed shot at the Grand, or is anyone presently selling in the Illinois area?
    Thank You,
    Roger

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Colonel,

You won't be disappointed. I have now both loaded and shot a fair enough amount to form an opinion. It loaded the same as new through both my Pacific 366 and my MEC 600jr. As far as shooting goes, I shot 400 rounds of it in two different loads and couldn't tell the difference in my breaks over any other shot or factory shell I've used. Good stuff. Now we just have to convince Terry to return in the near future.

highway,

I don't recall anyone selling reclaimed in the past during the Grands at Sparta. That doesn't mean somebody won't have some this year. I believe the new ATA ED Mr. Gipson is also a lead miner. He has a new shop open at the WSRC/Sparta. I have not been in it yet to see what he has for sale. I just noticed it last week during the SCTP shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.