1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed Shot, Southern California $20/bag

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dannyw68, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

I consistently have bags of reclaimed shot for sale in Orange County California. It is excellent quality, about 50/50 #7.5 and #8 shot. It has very little deformation and shoots great. It has been tumbled to remove oxidation and tumbled again to add graphite. I will post some close up pics of the shot to give an idea of the quality.

I am asking $20 per 25 lb bag. I buy about 80 bags a weekend, so there is usually a decent supply available. I can get larger quantities if desired. I will ship two bags by usps priority if you aren't local. Please respond via email as it helps me keep track of things.

Regards,
    Dan

2. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

shipping it flat rate usps? I am interested in 2 bags.

Jerry

3. warpspeed

warpspeed Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I picked some up from Danny and it is good to go. Bags I got were 25+ pounds.

4. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

I currently have about 25 bags available. But i can usually pick up 20-40 more each weekend. If I ship out the shot, it will go by USPS priority flat rate shipping. It is packaged in old shot bags and just over 25 lbs and secured with a strong plastic zip tie. Flat rate shipping only allows 70 lbs, so the most I can ship is 2 bags per box. The total cost for two bags shipped $50 even. If you pay by paypal, please add 3% for the fees ($51.50).

Please send requests to my email address (dannywatson2@gmail.com) because I usually respond while at work and trapshooters.com is blocked by the webfilter.

Thanks,
    Dan

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT

6. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

Wow, the response has been much better than expected. I am picking up another 40 bag shipment this Saturday, so I have plenty more available. Please email me at dannywatson2@gmail.com if you are interested. And let me know you trapshooters sign on name when you do.

Thanks,
    Dan

7. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

8. kansas pete

kansas pete TS Member

0   0   0

Quick shipping by both Dan and the post office.
    Thanks Dan.

Larry Peterson

9. Bill61

Bill61 Member

0   0   0

Dan, I would like 2 bags and can pay by paypal or send you a check. Please confirm total at either $51.50 or $50.00.

Thanks, Bill

10. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

Bill, I just sent you an email.

11. btsteve

btsteve TS Member

0   0   0

Just ordered some. Sounds good. Will advise.
    Steve.

12. d endicott

d endicott Member

0   0   0

Just got my shot....Will be great for single and doubles...really great for dove and quail hunting....Post Office did beat the snot out of the box real bad but the contents were good.....I will buy more....Thanks Dan

13. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

Thanks Duane,

Yeah, the post office does beat the crap out of the boxes. To make sure the shot shows up in one piece, I've started double boxing it. One box inside another. Should be no more worries about the box ripping open.

Dan

14. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Danny....where are you located...and can we pick it up in order to save shipping?

15. dannyw68

dannyw68 Member

0   0   0

Hi AAhab,

I am in Rancho Santa Margarita. You most certainly can come pick it up to avoid shipping. However, I only have one bag at present due to huge demand from people on this forum! I am hoping to get 80 more bags this weekend, but dont know if the weather has affected my supplier. Please send me an email with you contact details and phone number so I can call you when I get more. Please indicate the quantity you would be interested in.

Thanks,
    Dan

16. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Dan,

shot you a email on your shot also!

Ricky
    rickoos@aol.com

17. lineman1002

lineman1002 Member

0   0   0

Got my shot today and must say very generous on the 25lb+ bags. Look forward to buying more from you Dan. Thanks alot....Todd

18. SF SGM

SF SGM Member

0   0   0

Danny,
    Sent you an email.

tks,
    Van

19. lostisa4letterword

lostisa4letterword TS Member

0   0   0

Received mine yesterday. Great service. I am in the process of ordering more

20. btsteve

btsteve TS Member

0   0   0

Very - Very Good. recieved mine. Passing the word.
    Will order more,soon. Steve - Thanks Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

20 shot in california