1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed shot for sale at Robinson Ranch FL

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cmptrwz1, Feb 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

Robinson Ranch in FL has reclaimed shot for sale that has been clean and graf.the price is $16.00 for 25lbs we haave 12,000 lbs on site.Call Tom at 352-572-7339

2. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Having never shot any reclaimed shot I have a few questions. What if anything needs to be done before the shot is shootable? Is there any real consideration for damage to a guns barrel? What is the best recommendations for containers for hauling the shot? I purchased 1000 lbs of home made shot last year and used five gallon buckets. But may want around 3000 lbs and know from experience you don't want it where it can slide around. What do most people get it in? Thanks Jackie B.

4. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

Well Jack, first the shot is ready to go. There is nothing you have to do to start shooting it. It has been cleaned and coated with graphite and looks as if brand new. As for transporting, most people use a 55 gallon drum. It holds 3500lbs. If you put it on a pallet you can move it around with a forklift or a pallet mover that could be rented from a local tool supply house or maybe a friend or club may have something to move it with and then use a 5 gal pail for loading. I have shot a lot of reclaimed shot through my own guns and had no prolems or wear on the barrel. It's like shooting regular shot or home made shot. If 3500 pounds is too much weight, you can always divide it in half or more in other 55 gallon barrels. It will make it easier to move around.

5. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

6. Hivoltfl

Hivoltfl Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I bought 125 pounds of this shot, working on loading the last of it, shoots good and is clean, targets break when I do my part, funny how they dont care that I am shooting them with used shot, got 250 more pounds on the way tomorrow.

good bargain IMHOP

Rick

7. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

8. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

9. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

10. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

11. Hatshooter

Hatshooter TS Member

0   0   0

what town is Robinson Ranch ?

12. cmptrwz1

cmptrwz1 TS Member

0   0   0

Robinson Ranch is located near Dunnellon. It's about 5 miles west on route 40 outside of Dunnellon. It is closer to Dunnellon than it is to Inglis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.