1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed shot for 23.25 a bag.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by xringjim, Mar 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

And it's a cloth bag to boot. This is available in Northern Ca. through Santa Rosa Lead co. Contact Jo-ann at 800-553-9762. She has shorted back to size 7 1/2 and 8 for 23.25 a bag or mixed 7 1/2--9 for 22.50. Good shot imo. If you order a bunch she'll arrange to have it delivered for an additional 1 dollar a bag or so. Hope this helps. Jim Price

2. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Rick, makes us all want to move there. No tax on this either as far as I know. Jim

3. RickyI

RickyI TS Member

Hey Rick,

where in Texas are you at? I'm in Lafayette, La. and would like to find/get some extra shot....
    thanks for any help or info...

Ricky

4. jdr563

jdr563 TS Member

can u give me contact info so i can order. im in tn.

5. dimapower

dimapower Member

Called and shipping is definitely more than $1/bag. Shipping was cost prohibitive in their opinion (to East coast). I was willing to buy 1000 pounds.

6. Beni

Beni Member

To have it shipped to the east coast,buying a ton and a quarter shipping is around 500.00 bucks. 100 bags in that amount of shot. Hell of a lot more than 1.00 a bag extra. Beni

7. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Guess I should have been more specific. I did say available in Northern Ca. for about 1 buck more a bag delivered. But ONLY in Northern Ca. Sorry for any confusion. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.