1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

** Reclaimed Shot - Cleaned and Bagged

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Wthomas, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wthomas

Wthomas TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Shooters:

Robinson Ranch has available reclaimed shot cleaned, graphited and bagged for $26 per bag. We are looking for clubs that would be interested in this shot . We will ship small orders (50 lbs) for $15.00 and can ship larger orders via commercial truck (FOB – you arrange the transport). Orders for 100 bags or more will be priced at $25. Also available for clubs within 400 miles of Ocala Florida, is delivery at 50 cents per mile(round trip) for up to 150 bags to cover the cost of fuel in my truck and McDonalds along the way.

If clubs in a similar areas wish to combine a delivery and split cost, that would be fine as long as we can keep the distance to 400 (one way) miles or less. I would also be willing to meet someone halfway along an interstate exit and transfer the shot to your own pickup. This shot is a mixture of 7 ½ and 8 with a small percentage of 9’s and works great for all types of clay target shooting and is fine 16 yard trap competition.

Please let me know via E-Mail at WTHOMAS234@CFL.RR.COM or call me at 352-861-4370 if you would like more information.

Bill Thomas
  2. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Member

0   0   0

I just received two bags of this reclaimed shot from Bill. The shot is very clean and graphited. It looks to be mostly #8 and some #7 1/2. A few shots are deformed as you would expect but for TRAP practice this shot will do just fine. He ships the shot in very substantial cloth bags in a flat rate box. I have ask Bill to put aside 4 more bags for me. Thought I would leave this feedback for you all.

Art
  3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Member

0   0   0

Boys:

This is good stuff. I bought eight bags and am using it in 12 & 20 for Skeet practice. Now, my club, Southern Skeet & Trap in Birmingham, is looking at working up a substantial order from the membership.

I highly recommend it.

Mike
  4. Wthomas

Wthomas TS Member

0   0   0

5. Wthomas

Wthomas TS Member

0   0   0

We have shot at The FTA Spring championships at Gator T&S in Gainesville this weekend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.