1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed Lead Shot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ALR, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALR

ALR TS Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Accurate Lead Recovery is offering bagged reclaimed lead shot at the low price of $14 per 25 lb bag, for orders over 100 bags. We have had great feedback on the quality of the shot. We do deliver in and around the state of Texas, with a reasonable shipping cost applied. If you are looking to purchase bagged lead shot of less than 100 bags, we ask that you support your local gun club by purchasing from them, as many have been supplied with our bagged shot. The mix ranges from 7.5 to 9 in size. Our next delivery will be occurring around the first or second week in May in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, so now would be a great time to put in your order. If interested, please either email Nicki at nicki@accurateleadrecovery.com or you can call at 253.474.3809 for an order form.

Thanks, and looking forward to filling your lead shot needs!
  2. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

Mar 20, 2007
    Victoria, TX
    I just want to add my comment on the re-claimed shot by ALR. Our club purchased 300 bags of this shot that was re-claimed from San Angelo and/or Abilene and they delivered it to one of our members businesses so we could use his forklift to off-load the pallets of the bagged shot. I had received a sample of their re-claimed shot and I was very impressed with how clean and re-graphited the shot was. Didn't see any kind of foreign particles in the bags. No sand, rocks, twigs or anything along those lines. Just "new looking; shot lead". They say mixed sizes of 7 1/2's down to 9's, but most of ours looked like all 8's or 7 1/2's. A few flats (facets) on some of the sides of the pellets, but overall, the lead looked good. I reloaded a bag the other day and shot some on practice and the couple I missed wasn't because of the shot. Loose nut behind the trigger. The gun and shot did their part, the pilot of the gun just wasn't "up to par".

Mike* (MH*)
  3. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Put in another good word for ALR

I agree with the assessment of Mike as I have shot quite a bit of this shot from the Abilene Range cleanup.

Very clean, pattens good, no trash or anything else in the bags.

Mr. Mark
  4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    How does it pattern?

Pat Ireland
  5. Beni

Beni Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Nicki do you ever ship north,say to New York state?
  6. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Feb 28, 2009
    email sent for 101 bags. thanks, Rick.... Texas
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
is reclaimed lead shot as accurate as new shot

reclaimed lead shot

reclaimed lead shot texas
reclaimed shot for sale dallas tx 2014
where to buy lead shot dallas tx