1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reclaimed Lead Shot 4 Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bobmj76, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobmj76

bobmj76 TS Member

0   0   0

Can you tell me where at in Nebraska?

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

0   0   0

How do you get to Nebraska from Pa.??

3. Bill Hom

Bill Hom TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Hi-- Would like to know shipping cost to 95973, also is sample available of washed & graphited ? Thank you -- Bill

4. Nugget

Nugget TS Member

0   0   0

Terry
    Sure would be interested in a drum. But was wondering also if you could mail me a small sample of the washed shot to check it out. We are in Colorado so a bit of a drive but not quite like the boys in PA for sure.
    Thanks
    Mike

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

Looks like you have a new business Terry. Want me to line up some more ranges for you to mine? See you in at the show in February and at the range in March.
    LOL Omaha

6. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

0   0   0

I ama dispatcher at a trucking company located in E St.Louis,IL. If someone is interested in buying some of this shot and is flexible in p/u and delivery dates and times, feel free to contact me @ 618-397-6100 or 800-288-6165 and ask for Lockhart. Depending on where you are located I may be able to help. Twin Lake Trucking has been in business since 1967 and is a reputable, family owned company that runs 48 states and Canada. Check out our website www.twinlaketrucking.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

reclaimed lead shot canada