1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recipie for light, slow 16 ga Fiocchi skived hulls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jeffbob, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffbob

jeffbob TS Member

Hi
    I am trying to find a few good recipies for reloading 16ga Fiocchi hulls using the following:
    1) Fiocchi 16 ga skived 2 3/4" hulls
    2) Fiocchi 616 primer
    3) Ballistic Products SG16 Wad

OR

4) Ballistic Products 16ga trap commander wad
    5) 7/8 oz of 7 1/2 shot

I am trying to get a velocity between 1150 and 1250 fps.

Please help me on this
    Jeff

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Call Precision Reloading. They will help you out and they are great to work with. I needed a 16 gauge 2 1/2" load for a William Powell and they ask me what componets I wanted to use and they worked up a nice load with 1157 FPS at 7400 pounds of pressure using 18 grains of Universal Clays, Fiocchi 2 1/2" hulls and their 2116 wads. It is a great load. Very nice people.

3. Mike K P

Mike K P Member

Jeff,
    I called Ballistic Products yesterday asking for the same thing. They are going to email some loads to me. When they do I will forward them to you. Mike.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Check out the 16ga Society.com Them boys will have more information than you could possibly get anywhere else. Also the 16ga reloadergroup. You wouldn't believe the stuff they have their.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.