1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Recession still slaming middle class

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Article says median income for middle class in the eighth paragraph was $62,273 last year.

So the big queation is..........Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago??

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Salaries are stagnant......Prices are going up. Same as an inflationary spiral. As long as we follow Obama's economic policy, it will remain the same.

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Its not going to get any better if this jerk gets reelected,

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

5. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

grunt, I think that is what Barry said....only not so bluntly.

Saw this on a bumper sticker:

Poor President Obama

If he's re-elected, just think of the mess he'll inherit!

6. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Really, No sheet. BUT FACT CHECK TIME!!!!

The governor's of Ohio and Wisconsin [republican] have taken more salary and benefits away than anyone else in the last two years. ALL MIDDLE CLASS JOBS!

REPUBLICAN business owners have stripped this country of job after job by sending them overseas to fill their greedy pockets.

So who's to blame???

WTF get your facts straight!!!!

GS

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Maroon has spoken.

Public sector unions have ruined the economy of cities all over the USA, many of whom are declaring bankruptcy or on the verge.

I do not think wisconsinites would want WEA Trust back in the schools ripping off the taxpayer. Walker (Wis. legislature, actually) saved millions for school districts.

We may even get to solvency as long as the Democrat thieves are held at bay.

HM

8. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Midalake,

You want to see what Democratic Party controlled government and unions do? Seriously? Come to Detroit! Democratic controlled since 1972 and the beginning of the downfall created by Coleman Young and company. Scandal after Scandal. No money. Kwame, Bobby, and I could go on and on. The Democratically controlled city is a FREAKIN DUMP!!! On the other hand Oakland county --- home to many communities that are controlled by none other than the Republicans are thriving!!

You need to scrape the crap off of those rose colored glassed and step into reality!!

Chuck

9. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

I don't know why I bother with that TROLL.

Chuck

10. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Look any any city or state that has a history of Democrat rule and is near bankruptcy, California, and just about any city therein, the State of Illinois and City of Chicago, New York City.

Can you.tell me of a city or state the has been run by Republicans for decades that is broke?

Here is your chance to hit us with some "facts" your always harping about, but never provide.

11. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

midilake, Post the source of your "facts" you just posted. I found no such printed information on fact check.

Go drink some more koolaid.

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Midol-ake

Here's a fact check for you: Jeffrey Immelt

13. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

Again nothing but bully tactics and name calling from the silver spoon few here. BOTH of those republican govenor's are taking away workers rights to better pay, better working conditions and better benefits!!!! PERIOD...you prove it differently!

Are you also to beleive that the ONLY thing states and cities spend money on is employees!!!! Give me a break. Bloated after bloated project for the poor and rich alike get passed EVERYDAY.

Yours GS

14. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

Romney will take care of the middle class. Ha Ha

15. Rick Barker

Midalake,

Once again, you call for facts, but won't provide any.

Nothing in my last thread can be construed as bulliyng, just requesting facts like you are always calling for.

If you want to be take as reverent to the converstation, step up!

Anybody can repeat Liberal lies and talking points.

If you really believe in what you say, PROVE IT!

Nobody in this country looks up to whinny losers, unless your Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson.

But if on the other hand you like being the victim, then the Left is the right place for you to be.

Good luck, soon people are going to ignore you on this site.

Oh and by the way, a judge set aside part of the law in Wisconsin that prohibited public employees from being unionized.

Be happy, celebrate! Now Wisconsin will go the way of other bankrupt cities and states

16. Rick Barker

Chirp

Chirp

Chirp

Figures, typical troll.

17. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Rick wrote to Midalake - "Good luck, soon people are going to ignore you on this site"

Soon??? I started ignoring him months ago, what's taking everybody else so long?

BISI

18. halfmile

Well, now. "Republican business owners".

Stokin mentioned Jeffrey Immelt. (Obama's jobs czar)Head of GE. Since he took over, their stock dropped 60 per cent. Trading with Iran did not help the profit margin either. He was listed as the 4th worse CEO in May by Forbes magazine.

Under his dynamic leadership The X ray division moveed to China, along with the manufacture of compact flourescent bulbs.

"Since Immelt took over in 2001, GE has shed 34,000 jobs in the U.S., according to its most recent annual filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. But it's added 25,000 jobs overseas.

At the end of 2009, GE employed 36,000 more people abroad than it did in the U.S. In 2000, it was nearly the opposite."

I can't see how ANY "Republican business owner" could be worse for our economy.

HM

19. Rick Barker

Bisi,

As a Christian, I feel I should attempt to cure the ill informed with logic and rescue them from the dark side of Liberalism when possible.

It only takes a little writing and reading to determine if the mental illness is so deep it is either possible or impossible to save them.

20. halfmile

Barker, there are some who are lost, with the rot penetrating rieght to the brain stem.

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.