1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Recent Trade-ins!!! ***

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Bob Schultz, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Have some interesting trade-ins that came in this week at the Southern Grand:

1. K-80 Super-scroll trap combo. 34/32 unsingle with fixed full and O/U with choke tubes. 21XXX S/N. Factory double release triggers. Overall in excellent condition however the stock and forend do not match. Case, chokes etc with gun. $7950.00 Shipped to your FFL.

2. K-80 Standard Grade Unsingle 34' full. 040XXX S/N. Excellent condition. No case. Better than average wood but I don't think it's an upgrade. Add a O/U and you would have a dynamite combo. $6800.00 Shipped to your FFL.

3. KX-5 Standard grade. 34" Barrel CT. Like new, 99%. Case and papers. No modifications done to this gun. $4250.00 shipped to your FFL.

4. Browning BT-99 Plus. Adjustable stock and butt w/factory recoil system. Adjustable Rib 34" barrel with CT. Big travel case with the gun. All the little parts that come with the gun are in the case...wrenches etc. $1950.00 shipped to your FFL.

5. Browning BT-99 new style. 13 1/4 LOP with 1/2" pad. Adjustable comb. 3 Choke tubes. 99% condition. You can hardly tell this gun has been fired. Less than 3 months old. Great gun for a junior shooter. $1050.00 shipped to your FFL

6. Caesar Guerini Maxum Combo. 34/32 Double release trigger. Great wood, 14.5" LOP with pad and aluminum spacer. Took it in on a new INFINITY! This is a beautiful gun! New MSRP is over $10,000.00 with the factory releases. $8200.00 shipped to your FFL.

7. Remington 3200 30" M/F Adjustable comb and 14" LOP w/adjustable butt pad. Super clean gun with all the maintenance done right. $1050.00 shipped to your FFL.

8. Mach One #67 Great gun from Dennis Devault. This one is clean and recently gone through at the factory. release trigger but Dennis said he can provide a pull trigger if you need it. Choke tubes and case with gun. $4400.00 shipped to your FFL.

I'll be glad to send pictures to anyone who emails me. We are at the Southern Grand and I dont have the camera here but can do when we are home.

Thanks for looking.

Bob Schultz - 800-684-6329

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

K80 Super scroll sold! Thanks.

Bob

4. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

0   0   0

Bob;
    Re the Mach 1:
    Adj rib? Comb?
    Sam Ogle

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

0   0   0

Bob,

Like to know more about the Mach 1; stock dimensions, condition, poi, wood, condition, pictures as available. But...I have a mint F3 blaser unsingle I'd like to trade for my passion, an American made high grade single barrel trap gun of similiar value such as Ljutic, Alferman, Cole, Mach 1 etc.

6. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Shooters, Im going to be off for a couple of days so I won't be able to send out photos till next week. I will answer emails so email me and I'll be glad to send pictures out Tuesday nextweek (24th)

I'll be attending the Florida State Shoot and will send them from there.

Thanks for looking and sending emails.

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.