1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RECENT TRADE IN ON BOWEN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BBowen, Jun 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBowen

BBowen Member

Silver Seitz. Like new! Late serial number. 35", release trigger, factory adjustable comb and Wilkerson barrel. Shoots approximately 100% above the line of sight. Priced to sell. Call for details. Bruce Bowen & Co. 605-347-3133

2. Sand9229

Sand9229 Member

Pukey:

I don't know the quality of "Wilkerson's" work, but he certainly does a lot more work than Wilkinson according to this site!

Donny Sanders

3. BBowen

BBowen Member

let's try this again. $150 gift certificate to 100 straight products or cabelas for the name, address and phone number of mr. pukey stagg. add $50 for a picture. (pukey himself not eligible)

bruce bowen
    sturgis south dakota

4. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Up for Bruce. A true gentleman! Matt

5. gotbass

gotbass Member

6. Duck

Duck Member

For Bruce

7. BBowen

BBowen Member

let's make the gift certificate $300

bruce bowen www.bbguns.net

8. BBowen

BBowen Member

dbbill

that is probably closer than we know. it is obvious from his posts that he has no balls. you get a prize. i am sending you a 100 straight pad adjuster tomorrow at no charge. good shooting!!

bruce bowen
    sturgis, south dakota

9. Kemen053

Kemen053 Member

Bruce ,next time you do some barrel obstruction testing ,invite Pukey around and get it to stick its finger in the end for you.May as well invite Lumper also.Regards Ross

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Bill....how much for lumper's address?????

11. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Mr. Bowin: Is Tom Wilkinson not important enough to have his name spelled right?

12. steevo

steevo TS Member

Some people have nothing better to do than waste time bothering others. Makes them feel better about themselves.

13. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

LQQKIE at Bruces web-site and drool! This addy oughta work? Hap

What do I know, O!! :)

14. dawg

dawg TS Member

Pukey must be a SKEETER!!!!!!!!!!

15. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

And now back to the gun for sale.......

16. Beancounter

Beancounter TS Member

I find the first post interesting. I am thinking about a new gun and I may call. I don't care about who worked on the barrel but the story of the former owner is what I would like to hear.

17. hsharief

hsharief TS Member

As long as Mr.Bowen is giving prizes for creative posts, here's my entry.

Pukey Stagg's name and address:

Richard Needle<br>
    #2 Upchuck Alley<br>
    Regurgitate, AH - 52525<br>
    Phone : 426-277-4653

Did I win anything ? maybe a laugh ;)

18. lumper

lumper TS Member

Nope ... not even a laugh.

Personally I dont understand how such a great person like Mr Bowen could have such a loyal following of people when instead of just shrugging off a comment made by somebody he instead offers to pay somebody to supply an address ... what is he going to do with this address? Who knows but if your not going to use it why want it?

Are we brothers of the clay or a bunch of crazy weapon toten gun freaks out to seek revenge for the festering boils in your system against those you do not like.

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

For the life of me, I cannot see why anyone would buy a gun like the Bowen or Seitz and send it off to have barrel work done ... I have to believe that the people making the gun are capable of doing the barrel work and getting it right, so why would any more be needed ..? I have looked at several Bowens and met Bruce Bowen on more than one occasion and the man seems to know what he is talking about when it comes to his product which would lead me to believe its probably choked close to right, right out of the box ... What am I missing here ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. lumper

lumper TS Member

Your missing that someone made a post, that another did not like about a possible mis-spelling of a name and WHAM ... all hell breaks loose to the points of offering money, like you would to find a hit man to take care of somebody you don't like but instead you want there address and also to the point of others jumping onto the clan-wagon and wanting to lynch, insult and once again call people inane names because they can do it from behind a computer screen with there very own keyboard courage.

Oh well ... just another dramatic day/thread on TS.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bruce bowen trapshooters point of impact