Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent purchase on TS.com

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Dr. Honk 
#1 ·
I recently posted a WTB for a BT-99 for one of the Dads in my AIM program and several responded with offers to sell. The Dad liked the features (adjustable comb, Gracoil) and I put the buyer and seller together to make their deal. They discussed the gun on the phone and came to terms on the deal. The Dad was somewhat concerned about buying a gun, sight unseen, off the internet, and I informed him of the pro's and cons of buying on the internet. After the phone conversation between the two parties an agree to purchase was made. Payment was sent, gun was received, and the Dad was happy with the purchase and the gun was as described. The moral of this story is accurately describe your gun for sale, discuss with the buyer the terms and shipping, and return policy if any, up front so there there can be no confusion afterwards. This transaction went very smoothly and both parties are satisfied. Much to my satisfaction since I was the middle man in this deal. Many thanks to Dr. Honk, the seller in this transaction, a stand up guy in my opinion and who has my respect as a fellow trap shooter and fellow old guy who obviously understands the value of "respect".

The Kid, age 15, shot the new gun very well in practice this weekend and is very much encouraged and will be attending the AIM State Shoot and may go to Sparta in August for the Grand American. I don't mind admitting that I get emotional about the support of the trap shooting fraternity for these kids. Last month at our registered ATA shoot, the AIM kids were practicing the same day. Every shooter that won a payout donated their winnings to our AIM program. What does that say about the trap shooting fraternity, most of whom are old guys and most on your squad are old as well. We need to support youth shooting programs, and especially the AIM program for the future of the sport.

Jim
Jim

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.